NEW OWNER, STAMP THIS SCRAP THAT

Hi stamp and scrapbook friends,
If you haven’t heard as of yet, Stamp This Scrap That has a new owner. Leanne Small will be taking over ownership next week. I will be retiring and spending the winters in sunny Venice, Florida.

I am so glad that I was able to attain a buyer rather than go out of business. The store will remain and go on. Please support Leanne by shopping local first rather than online.

I am going to miss networking and chit-chatting with all my customers, but I do not plan on being a stranger. You will see me working on Stampede and perhaps teaching a class. Please stop in and say hi to Leanne.

Thank you so much for supporting me these past 4 years. I consider you not only customers but friends. Take time to do the things you love, Kay

About these ads

16 responses to this post.

1. Posted by Linda Bethe on July 24, 2014 at 9:01 PM

I wish you the best of everything Kay. I’m so glad I decided to stop in and check your store out when you opened. I knew NOTHING about stamping and card making. After your help with a make in take I was hooked. You’ve always gone out of your way to help me and explain how to do something. I still have a lot to learn but thanks to your help and your staffs help I’ve come alone ways. I also am a snow bird and as we traveled back to WI in Spring the thing I looked forward to the most was opening up our cottage and coming to your shop. I will miss seeing you and your friendship. You Take Care.
    Linda Bethe

2. Posted by Gloria Zimmerman on July 24, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Kay, it was always a treat to shop at your store and to visit with you. Best wishes as you enter a new chapter of your life. And congratulations to Leanne as the store’s new owner. I look forward to getting acquainted with her. Gloria Z. Green Bay

3. Posted by Kathy B on July 23, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Although I am only able to make it to the store once a year, ( I am from Kansas), I always enjoy the friendly atmosphere, and am sure to walk out with a HUGE bag of goodies!! Thank you both, Kay and Leanne, for making the effort to keep Stamp This Scrap That going. Take care Kay and enjoy your retirement; Leanne, I am looking forward to shopping in your store next summer!!

4. My gosh…is this a surprise! I hope that Leanne will be willing to work with me out here in Delaware just as you have been so kind to do. You are one in a million and I wish you the very best.

5. Posted by M. HAckner on July 23, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Thank you Kay for all your efforts. You have created a wonderful store. I hope you and family enjoy warm and sunny Florida. I look forward to meeting the new owner and wish her luck in new enterprise.
    Margaret H.

6. Posted by Ann Zastrow on July 22, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Congratulations! You will be missed and thanks for all you insight and creativity! Enjoy your retirement!

7. Posted by Kathy Fait on July 21, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Congrats Kay! Will the new owner have access to your emails address book so we will still get information about what is happening at the store? Thank you for all you have done with the store !

Kathy

Sent from my iPhone

8. i think leanne will do ok i met her the last time i was there and she seemed real nice.good luck with what ever you do

9. Posted by sandy bucklew on July 21, 2014 at 3:25 PM

You are beginning a wonderful new phase of your life. As you say ” doing the things you love”. You are a wonderful person and always soooooo patient and helpful. I will miss your warm welcome even though i didn’t make it to the store as much as I liked. I’m sure you have passed the baton to a great person also. Best of luck. Sandy Bucklew

10. Posted by nana on July 21, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Best wishes on your retirement Kay! You will LOVE it!!

Carole Garrity

11. Posted by Bonnie Schoultz on July 21, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Congrats on your retirement, love your store soooo much when we’re up north. We’ve been going to Venice for over 30 yrs on our vacation (have friends & relatives there also) beautiful beachs.

12. Posted by sue on July 21, 2014 at 11:11 AM

kay i know i am not at the store often but when i was you were awesome and so friendly and going to miss you alot and glad the store will go on thanks for a job well done

13. We will miss you Kay but enjoy your winters in Florida. We love spending our winters in the warm South so know where you’re coming from! Hope to see you in the shop from time-to-time during the warmer months here.

14. Posted by Maggi Haupt on July 21, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Congratulations Kay! That is wonderful for you to be able to do that! Not so good for all of us…but we will welcome Leanne with open arms!

Your friends from the U.P.!! Maggi Haupt

Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 12:16:38 +0000 To: mlhaupt@hotmail.com

15. Posted by Gayle S. on July 21, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Good luck, Kay and welcome Leanne!! Even though my friends and I only manage to make the 4 hr. trek to the store once a year, we truly appreciate the effort that goes into running a business. I think we need to plan a road trip in between Stampedes!! Thank-you for such a wonderful store!

16. Posted by Sue Hass on July 21, 2014 at 8:00 AM

Congratulations Kay! We will miss you (a lot), but so much
    understand your need to relax and enjoy your retirement. God bless you in your new adventures!